Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Finishing and Starting

So I worked on my "In the woods" piece last Saturday and I'm very happy with it.  I like where its gone, and the colors.  Here it is! Only 6x8, Nupastel on paper with Pastel Pencil details...

In addition to this, I took on a portrait on 11x14 size paper with an attempt to do more detailed work.  I'm not looking to do something that looks like a photograph, but something more detailed and life like than I have done.  I worked on it for about an hour and need some more tweaking on the building in the back.  I like the beach grass and what I've done so far with the hair and skin tones.  The shirt in the photograph I have is extremely detailed and I'm unsure if I'd like to keep it the red and white print it is, or change it.  Please let me know what you think!!!


Also, I stumbled across a couple blogs that I love!! Check out Edward Gordon's blog on the right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...