Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bubbles

So I usually visit my parent's on Sundays for dinner and today I decided to head up there earlier than usual with my bag of pastels, which was already packed from my figure session yesterday.  I had printed up pictures that I wanted to work on for my movement series and started one.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  A photographer that I"m working with had emailed me several pictures to get my input and when I enlarged them online I zoomed in much further than I anticipated.  Well this turned out to be one of those happy errors and I fell in love with the zoomed in pictures more than the photo as a whole. I started one of them and still have to work out some of the composition so that the focus of the picture is where I want it to be.  But I really like it and have impressed myself (don't you love it when that happens?).  Here is the first of two bubble pictures of the series. Please let me know what you think!
 



Here is another picture I took with my phone, without any flash, and in natural light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...