Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Shows!

I'm sorry I have been MIA lately.  I'm here but the school semester has started and life is getting busy.  I have also started a second blog to document my experiences applying to and being in Nursing School.  You can find this by finding it in my profile.  On the news front, I have 5 pieces of artwork being included in the Art League of New Britain Working from the Figure Exhibition.  The opening reception for that is this Friday.  I also have the following piece included in the Connecticut Pastel Society Member Exhibition!! The opening reception for that show is March 3rd.  So I have been a busy busy girl with shows, still working on my yoga series (#5), attending class (exam next week), applying to nursing, and still trying to have some "me time" between everything.  I have also been a lot less active on my Etsy shop.  But nothing is selling right now and I have to make school a higher priority at the moment.  I'm still around but just not pushing and promoting it as much during the semester.  So that is my update and hopefully I will be able to show you some works in progress and/or finished paintings :)
"Wind of Youth" 9x12 NuPastel on Colourfix.  Copyright MSSArtwork.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Nika! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Congrats on the art how as well. Keep it up. Looking forward to more pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...