Thursday, October 20, 2011

Step by Step Sunset Painting

Now that I've given my very good friend Erica her wedding presents, I can announce it on here and post the second painting in her sunset series.  I never remember to take pictures as I progress through a painting but remembered to take a few on this one. Here are the two finished paintings which I gave her this past Saturday!
Sorry about the glare.  Because the paintings are 9x12 I decided to use floating frames and am very happy with how they came out.  Here is my step by step process of the one on the right.




And one more with a close up of the other sunset painting.  Please let me know what you think.  And check out my facebook fan page!!


2 comments:

  1. Menika these came out really beautiful! You must be so proud and your friend must have loved them. What a great wedding gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She was so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...